How to Apply
- Contact the admissions office at 334-273-3000 to request an admissions packet. You may also complete the on-line request to have a packet sent to you.
- Complete the application and return it to the admissions office with a copy of your child's official birth certificate and a $25.00 application fee.
- Parents of students applying for grades 1 through 12 should also submit copies of report cards for the current and previous school years.
- Evaluation forms for the student's current teachers to complete are also enclosed in the application packet.
- Admissions testing is required for all students entering Pre-K4 through the 12th grade. Please call the admissions office at 334-273-3000 for more specific information regarding scheduling testing and testing fees.
- Tours of the school are encouraged as a part of the admissions process. Please call the admissions office to schedule a tour.
On-line Request for an Admissions Packet